JEE Main is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to undergraduate engineering and architecture courses in various colleges across India. If you are planning to appear for the JEE Main 2024 exam, here is some important information that you need to know:
- The JEE Main 2024 exam will be conducted in two sessions.
- The first session is scheduled to take place from January 24 to February 1, 2024 as per NTA public notice dated 1st Nov 2023.
- The second session will be held in Between 01 April and 15 April 2024.
- Visit NTA official website for updates: https://jeemain.nta.ac.in/
- JEE mains 2024 Syllabus visit our post https://www.lakshyainstitution.com/blog/syllabus-for-jee-main-2024/
- The registration last date for session 1 is November 30, 2023.
- The application form will be available separately for both January and April sessions.
- Candidates who wish to appear in JEE Main need to apply by filling the application form.
- A candidate has the option to apply for one Session or for both Sessions (Session 1 and Session 2 of 2024) together and pay the exam fee accordingly. In other words, if a candidate wishes to apply only for Session 1, he/she has to pay the Examination Fee only for Session 1 during the current application period and will have the opportunity to apply again for Session 2 (April 2024) when the application window for Session 2 will be re-opened as per the details available in the Information Bulletin and will also be notified separately through a Public Notice. This is as per NTA public notice dated 1st Nov 2023.
- Candidates who have passed the class 12 or equivalent exam will be eligible to fill the JEE Main 2024 registration form.
- Candidates are advised to check the JEE Main eligibility criteria and ensure they fulfill all the conditions.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- The exam will consist of three sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- TYPE OF QUESTIONS : Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Questions for which the answer is a numerical value, with equal weightage to Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry
- JEE Main 2024 Notification: 1st November 2023.
- JEE Main 2024 Application Form: 1st to 30th November 2023, visit NTA website for more details and updated news.
- JEE Main 2024 Exam Date Session 1: January 24 to February 1, 2024.
- JEE Main 2024 Exam Date Session 2: April 1 to April 15, 2024.
- Admit Card: 03 days before the actual date of the Examination
- Result: Session 1 will declared on 12 February 2024 on NTA website.
In conclusion, JEE Main 2024 is an important exam for students who want to pursue engineering and architecture courses in India. Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website of NTA for the latest updates regarding the exam.