It’s a dream of millions of students in India to crack the IIT entrance exam and spend their college life in their desired college. Conquering IIT JEE 2020 is what the students in the nation are looking for. The aspirant needs to add a lot of patience, dedication and hard work to achieve craved results. Some of you might have started their preparation journey early, and few are still struggling with the remaining preparation days. Most of you can easily crack IIT JEE 2020 exam with the regular preparation with JEE coaching in Gurgaon and can land into the IITs, and reputed engineering colleges and few may face failure. Thus, aspirants need to have a positive mind and attitude.
Last-minute preparation tips by JEE coaching in Gurgaon
Candidates may be working hard for long and are all prepared to appear for the D-day, but a last-minute revision of mandatory topics and concepts is compulsory. A student must enroll himself to crash courses by Lakshya, JEE coaching in Gurgaon or should thoroughly go through all the notes which they have made for the last-minute game.
In this article, Lakshya, the JEE coaching in Gurgaon, have provided some tips & tricks to help you to accelerate your performance on the D-day.
- Do not touch the new topic just before the D-day, as learning something new will wipe-out everything that you have memorized since months.
- Get yourself indulged in some physical activities; practice some mental exercises like meditation. Meditation will help you to enhance your focusing ability and also keeps your mind fit and refreshing for the D-day.
- Take short breaks while studying and perform your favorite activity in your free time.
- Read good books or watch some hilarious or mind booming movies before going to bed.
- Adding 8 hours of sound sleep in your schedule is essential; it will help you to stay fit and productive for the entire day.
- Eat a healthy meal, stay away from oily or junk food; stick to a healthy diet during the preparation period and consume more fruits and dry fruits.
- Do not get into heavy revision; simply go through the important formulas and concepts.
- Give mock a day or two before the D-day.
- Do an in-depth analysis of last year IIT JEE papers; this will help you to gain a bit of knowledge of the topics which you have left during your preparation period.
- Be calm & confident and reach the examination centre an hour before the exam to avoid the last-minute chaos.
- Carry all the essentials mentioned in your admit card along with your admit card to avoid the pressure.
During the exam, many students feel nervous and get anxiety shocks, which you need to avoid by getting everything prepared before-hand only and give your exam with a calm and confident mind. If you start feeling nervous during the exam, take a deep breath and drink water and get back to the battle, you are there to conquer it. Prepare well with Lakshya, JEE coaching in Gurgaon and win the battle with ease.